Skip to main content

Come Have Tea With Me!


It was tea party time!  About 10 new friends came over and we had tea and cookies.  It was a a nice evening of laughing and visiting.  

I want to share the recipes though.  They were good and easy - my favorite kind of recipes!

On the top plate:

Peanut Butter Cup Browies

1 box brownie mix
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter

Preheat oven to 350.  Spray or grease 40 mini muffin cups.  Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed on box.  Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups (about 1 heaping teaspoon.)  Bake 10-12 minutes or until top is set and toothpick inserted into center comes out slightly wet.  After brownies are out of oven, wiat for centers to fall.  This will happen as cooling.  If not, then tap with back of teaspoon to make hole for peanut butter.

Place peanut butter in small microwave safe bowl.  Microwave on high for 45 seconds then stir, while brownies are still warm spoon about 1/2 teaspoon peanutbutter into center of each brownie.  Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanutbutter chips.  Cool completely in pan. 


Fruit Pizza Cookies

1 roll of sugar cookies
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 kiwi, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup blueberries

Cook sugar cookies according to directions on package.  
Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together.  Top each cookies with cream cheese mixture then put a few slices of strawberry, kiwi and blueberry on each cookie.  

Cranberry White Chocolate Pecan Cookies

Sift together:
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
Blend:
1 cup shortening
1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
3/4 cup sugar
Add 2 eggs, one at a time as blending with mixer.
Add flour mixture.
Add 1 tablespoon vanilla
Add 6 oz. of dried cranberry, 1 cup white chocolate chips, 1 cup chopped pecans

Drop dough on cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart.  Bake 10-12 minutes.



We had a choice of several kinds of tea - Blueberry tea, White tea, Spice tea, Orange tea...... So nice to have girlfriend time!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Spread with Crackers

My sister has made this really good spread and I did not realize it was from a local place there in Freehome. This is good stuff! Frosty Frog Cheese Spread 8 oz. cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup sour cream 3 to 4 oz. finely grated cheese 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic parsley to taste Place all ingredients in medium bowl.  Use electric mixer to mix all together.   Serve with crackers, celery, carrot sticks.

Happy Birthday, Love

My sweet, crazy hubby had a birthday, so, of course, I had to make him something to express to him how much I love him!  I have seen different version of "Love Notes" on Pinterest and Debbie Lanning told me about one she saw and that prompted my decision to make my "Love Note" for my Hankster. I wrote a little love note on it for him to find first thing the morning of his birthday.  And a new one each day since. I found the picture frame at Big Lots.  It is a 5x7 plastic frame. It was l.25.  I think it would look better in a pretty decorative frame out of wood, but my budget is small.  BUT I will keep my eyes open for something I like better at thrift stores and change it out once I make the find.  Then I found the scrapbook paper at Michaels for .29.  The dry erase pen was from Big Lots for 1.00.  So looks like I spent under 3.00!  I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I wrote with a Sharpie on the paper I (heart) you beca...

Christmas! I Love Christmas!

I absolutely love everything about the Christmas season.  There are so many ways we can celebrate Jesus, our Saviour with our friends, our family, and our community.  I want to share with you what has been going on in my little world. For Thanksgiving all our kids were here with us and the day after Thanksgiving the girls and I made wreaths from the grapevines in our yard, collected pinecones and painted some of them.  We painted - we started preparing for our celebrations.  Fun stuff. One evening we went to the boat parade.  Lots of pretty lights, fun decorated boats. and cold weather!  Yes, it was coat and mitten weather in Florida! At Bayou George Christian Church, we ladies had our own awesome start of the Christmas season.  We worshipped together, led by Faye and Libby. We invited Panama City Christian Church and Eastside Christian Church ladies to join our "Christmas Gathering" and we had 38 beautiful women!  It was su...