Can you believe October is almost over?! And you know what that means..... Time to start thinking of the Thanksgiving plans - where to go, what to cook, and Christmas is next - make my gift lists, get busy with the planning of church, family, and friends gatherings. I love it all! I love celebrating Christ with my family and friends. I love how we have so many opportunities to share the love and grace of Jesus. So, as I begin to look at all these things I know I want to be purposeful in this special season. I wish to have time with my kids and grands, to enjoy the laughter and joy. I want to be with the familiarity, the comfort I find in being with my parents and sister and brothers - a reminder of my foundation of Christ in my life. AND I want to be the heart of Jesus to my community, my church, my family. So I am asking God to show me what He would have me to do in the upcoming holiday season. He has blessed me beyond what I ever imagined. I want to glorify Him in all that I do. #Jesus #holidays #family
My sweet, crazy hubby had a birthday, so, of course, I had to make him something to express to him how much I love him! I have seen different version of "Love Notes" on Pinterest and Debbie Lanning told me about one she saw and that prompted my decision to make my "Love Note" for my Hankster. I wrote a little love note on it for him to find first thing the morning of his birthday. And a new one each day since. I found the picture frame at Big Lots. It is a 5x7 plastic frame. It was l.25. I think it would look better in a pretty decorative frame out of wood, but my budget is small. BUT I will keep my eyes open for something I like better at thrift stores and change it out once I make the find. Then I found the scrapbook paper at Michaels for .29. The dry erase pen was from Big Lots for 1.00. So looks like I spent under 3.00! I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I wrote with a Sharpie on the paper I (heart) you beca...
Comments
Post a Comment