Skip to main content

Woo Hoo!


 

So excited that Christmas is coming!  I love the atmosphere of all the love and giving. 

I'm in the painting mode for a Christmas craft sale I'm a part of with my new friends. (We have moved to Georgia this past summer.) Here is just the beginning.....for some reason I am all about the Snowfriends. I've made small ones and large porch sitters. 



The small signs and Snowfriends will look cute on your three tiered tray or on a shelf.
 


This guy is about 22" tall and will enjoy sitting on your front porch to greet all your friends.  He is really quite friendly!  


If you are in the Wrightsville area, come see all of us on Saturday, November 26. We will be in a little Coffee Shop on S. Marcus Street. There are several of us and we will have foods, Christmas decor, earrings - hope to see you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Love

My sweet, crazy hubby had a birthday, so, of course, I had to make him something to express to him how much I love him!  I have seen different version of "Love Notes" on Pinterest and Debbie Lanning told me about one she saw and that prompted my decision to make my "Love Note" for my Hankster. I wrote a little love note on it for him to find first thing the morning of his birthday.  And a new one each day since. I found the picture frame at Big Lots.  It is a 5x7 plastic frame. It was l.25.  I think it would look better in a pretty decorative frame out of wood, but my budget is small.  BUT I will keep my eyes open for something I like better at thrift stores and change it out once I make the find.  Then I found the scrapbook paper at Michaels for .29.  The dry erase pen was from Big Lots for 1.00.  So looks like I spent under 3.00!  I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I wrote with a Sharpie on the paper I (heart) you beca...

Cheese Spread with Crackers

My sister has made this really good spread and I did not realize it was from a local place there in Freehome. This is good stuff! Frosty Frog Cheese Spread 8 oz. cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup sour cream 3 to 4 oz. finely grated cheese 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic parsley to taste Place all ingredients in medium bowl.  Use electric mixer to mix all together.   Serve with crackers, celery, carrot sticks.

From Twigs to Trees!

OK, girlfriends, I'm ready to show you what I have been working on for weeks and weeks.  I told you I was working on something for two special people - it is done!  Let me tell you who, what, when, where, and why.  For as long as I can remember I have given my girls a "Happy December" present.  I just love the Christmas season so much that I am ready to begin the celebration.  So on December 1 I would have a gift for my kids.  They might come home from school and find a Christmas shirt on their bed or I would present them with Christmas socks or a Christmas trinket, maybe cookie cutters or sticker book.  Just something.   For fun!  This year I made: Grapevine Christmas trees!!!!  I had lots of help!  My sister, Nancy, Mark, and Hank all helped me gather the vines.  Poor Hank got poison twice from helping me find vines!  Then I wrapped the vines around a tomato cage using the vines and thin wire. ...