Skip to main content

Halloween Party Goodies

I have been working on the goodies for my sons party so I thought I would show you what I've made so far.
First I did the witches hats.  They are striped fudge cookies and chocolate kisses with white icing I tinted orange.  Do you think they look like hats?


And my version of cake pops..........

Creepy looking, don't you think?  Would you put one in your mouth?  This recipe made 38 cake pops.  I got some of them too big, so I could probably have gotten more if I had kept them all a little smaller.

Below are the milk jug ghost we did.  I got this idea from a magazine.  Cute little guys, huh?!!!
We still have a lot of decorating to do and some last minute foods and drinks.  I will post more pictures once we are further along with it all.  We only have a couple more days to get it all done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Love

My sweet, crazy hubby had a birthday, so, of course, I had to make him something to express to him how much I love him!  I have seen different version of "Love Notes" on Pinterest and Debbie Lanning told me about one she saw and that prompted my decision to make my "Love Note" for my Hankster. I wrote a little love note on it for him to find first thing the morning of his birthday.  And a new one each day since. I found the picture frame at Big Lots.  It is a 5x7 plastic frame. It was l.25.  I think it would look better in a pretty decorative frame out of wood, but my budget is small.  BUT I will keep my eyes open for something I like better at thrift stores and change it out once I make the find.  Then I found the scrapbook paper at Michaels for .29.  The dry erase pen was from Big Lots for 1.00.  So looks like I spent under 3.00!  I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I wrote with a Sharpie on the paper I (heart) you beca...

Cheese Spread with Crackers

My sister has made this really good spread and I did not realize it was from a local place there in Freehome. This is good stuff! Frosty Frog Cheese Spread 8 oz. cream cheese, softened 1/4 cup sour cream 3 to 4 oz. finely grated cheese 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic parsley to taste Place all ingredients in medium bowl.  Use electric mixer to mix all together.   Serve with crackers, celery, carrot sticks.

Bugle Santa Mix

This is so fun!  Cuteness galore......and yummy!  This is what you need: Sprinkles (I used white nonparells - little white balls and I used red sprinkles) Caramel Bugles mini marshmallows white chocolate or white candy bark mini pretzels craisins salted peanuts Rice Chex cereal holiday M&M's Put in a large bowl: 3 cups pretzels 1/2 cup craisins 1 cup peanuts 2 cups Rice Chex Melt 8 oz. white chocolate and drizzle over mix and toss until coated.  Then spread out on wax paper to set. To make bugles into Santa Hats: Dip tip of bugle in melted white chocolate and put mini marshmallow on.  Then dip other end of bugle in white chocolate and then dip into sprinkles.  Lay the bugles out on wax paper until set. Once the white chocolate has hardened kinda break up the coated mix then add 2 cups of M&M's and the Santa Hats.  Keep in sealed container.  I used two cups of the holiday shaped pretzels and one cup of the stick pretzel. ...